A simple, easy, quick and delicious dish that I make whenever I'm feeling lazy and it's cold outside.
1 Chicken Breast
Baby Bok Choy (optional)
1) Add a few heaping spoonfuls of Dashi Paste to boiling water to taste.
2) Wash/Separate baby bok choy and add to soup (optional, but I like the crunch and taste of bok choy with pretty much everything)
3) Split seaweed in half and add to soup.
4) Cut up tofu and add to soup.
5) Cut Chicken Breast into bite-size pieces, salt/pepper, and add to soup and allow to cook through.
7) Add aprrox. 1 tbsp of Mirin to taste.
8) Serve boiling over an egg in a cute bowl!